Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat and elasticity. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent this loss in volume is why Dermal Fillers are so popular as a non-invasive treatment option.
Dermal fillers can be beneficial in those with early signs of aging, as well as those who are interested in a fuller and pleasingly aesthetic look.
Hylauronic acid fillers
Options include: Juvederm, Restylane (Lyft, Defyne, Refyne Classic)
Hylauronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and the fluid surrounding your eyes. It's also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers.
Hylauronic acid injections can be used to improve the skin's contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury, or lines. You can see potentially dramatic improvements for:
• Acne scars
• Cheek depressions
• Crow's feet at the corner of your eyes
• Deep smile lines that run from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth (also known as nasolabial furrows)
• Frown lines between the eyebrows
• Marionette lines at the edges of the mouth
• Redefining lip border
• Scars including burns, acne and those caused by wounds
• Smoker's lines; vertical lines on the mouth
• Some facial scars
• Worry lines that run across your forehead
Filler Cost: $600 - $800
Alternative Therapy MD
29466 Pintail Dr Suite 8, Easton, MD 21601
Tuesday: Phone Services 10am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 - 4:00pm
Thursday: 10:00 - 4:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 - 4:00 pm
Sat: Appointment Only
Copyright © 2020 Alternative Therapy MD. All Rights Reserved.